Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moving house!!

First, let me apologise for being a bit quiet recently. I've just moved house and I hope you understand that things have been a little shambolic! I have managed to fit in a bit of birding, between packing/unpacking cardboard boxes, putting furniture together etc, but frankly, the standard of things seen hasn't really meritted much comment. The only recent highlight in fact has been a Green Woodpecker on the Reserve, the first I've seen here for about 8 years, bringing us up to a less than impressive 151 for the year.

Still, autumn migration is starting, wader numbers are increasing, and the weather is cooler, so there is hope that something might happen soon. Promise I'll be a bit more regular from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev Site Random Site Next Site
Linking Birders Worldwide Join