Friday, June 02, 2006

The breezes return!

New month, same old story! Stuck in a hideous traffic jam yesterday morning so rather late getting started, and a bit draughty when I finally got on site an hour later rthan I'd hoped, but did manage to add a single Canada Goose to the Reserve's list for the year - now up to 146. My Lothian List for 2006 now stands at a paltry 162, although I've not really tried to add to this very hard. Slightly worringly though, one or two others are on 185+ already - a good autumn could see the record (219 - mine!) under threat. Might have to start suppressing stuff...

Only joking guys! Wish I could find something worth suppressing!

PS Thanks for all the positive feedback I've received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev Site Random Site Next Site
Linking Birders Worldwide Join